In The News
- WALL STREET JOURNAL – EyeVerify Looks to Replace Passwords on Phones, Tablets With Eyeball Selfies
- FOX BUSINESS – Take a Peek: Biometric Security Offers Relief from Passwords
- FINOVATE – Best of Show Winners from FinovateSpring 2014
- FINANCIAL TIMES – The secret life of start-ups in Kansas City
- FAST COMPANY – EyeVerify Mentioned in Fast Company Mobile Banking Article
- Change is like magic when you know where to lookJuly 21, 2014 - 11:51 am
Amazing new technologies pay off for people who put in the time – in the case of Eyeprint ID, all one minute of effort.
Change can feel hard, even when it’s easy. Climbing into a new car for the first time, it takes a few minutes to figure out how the headlights or the wipers go on. Is the parking brake in the center console or down by your foot?
- Miss our new blog - Change is like magic when you know where to look! http://t.co/7yJsNXQoQz @myersde2 http://t.co/bdDBV4uo4C, 23 hours ago
- Fun with eyeballs! Check out #eyeprintID and @good_technology at the #goodsummit and new blog. http://t.co/FXRLVMjjby http://t.co/GWyqljVL6y,